What is QuickBooks Self-Employed?
If you’re self-employed, QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE) helps you stay organized and prepare for tax time. It creates a complete Schedule C that you can import into TurboTax Online Self-Employed to help you file your return quickly and easily.
Use QBSE to track your business income and expenses throughout the year and estimate quarterly tax payments:
- Track expenses in real time
- Link your bank accounts for quick and automatic categorization of your expenses and deductions.
- Track miles automatically
- Keep every trip logged with on-the-go mileage tracking right from your mobile phone.
- Capture receipts in a snap
- Simply point, snap, and store your receipts and never lose proof of an expense.
Link your bank accounts and we’ll help you start tracking today!
QuickBooks Self-Employed Offer with TurboTax Self-Employed and TurboTax Live Self-Employed: To receive your complimentary subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed through 4/30/20, you must pay for your 2018 TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Self-Employed return by 4/15/19 and sign-in and access your QuickBooks Self-Employed account via mobile app or online at least twice by 7/15/19.
You'll have the option of renewing your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription by 4/30/20 for another year at the then-current subscription rate. You may cancel your subscription at any time from within the QuickBooks Self-Employed billing section. See QuickBooks.com for price comparison.
Offer not valid for existing QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers already on a payment plan.