Where do I enter my long-term care premiums in the mobile app?
To enter your long-term care premiums in the Mobile App:
- Open your tax return in the TurboTax Mobile App.
(To do this, sign in to TurboTax, see your Tax Timeline, and click the orange button, ‘Take me to my return.’)
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left, then tap the Federal Taxes drop-down.
- Tap Deductions & Credits. (You may be asked additional questions here. If so, tap Check for more tax breaks or Skip to see all tax breaks.)
- From the Deductions & Credits screen, tap the Medical drop-down, choose Medical Expenses, and answer Yes.
- As you proceed through the medical expenses section, make sure you go past the Long-term care services screen. This screen is for actual care expenses, not insurance premiums.
- When you reach the Insurance Premiums screen, enter your gross (total) long-term care premiums on the appropriate line.