Where do I enter my medical expenses in the mobile app?
Medical, dental, and vision expenses are reported on Schedule A and entered in the Deductions & Credits section:
To enter your medical expenses:
- Open your tax return in the TurboTax Mobile App.
(To do this, sign in to TurboTax, see your Tax Timeline, and click the orange button, ‘Take me to my return.’)
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left, then tap the Federal Taxes drop-down.
- Tap Deductions & Credits. (You may be asked additional questions here. If so, tap Check for more tax breaks or Skip to see all tax breaks.)
- From the Deductions & Credits screen, tap the Medical drop-down, choose Medical Expenses, and answer Yes.
- You will then be prompted to enter your medical expenses, starting with prescriptions.