How do I print the 2013 return I filed in TurboTax Online?
If you paid the 2016 TurboTax PLUS, Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed online prep fee, you'll be able to print your 2014 online return through October 31, 2018:
- Sign in at TurboTax.com.
- Be sure to use the same login you used when you filed your 2013 return.
- In your Tax Timeline, select 2013 Tax Year.
- Click Download/print return (PDF) and select open (or save the PDF to your desktop, then open it).
- Your return will open in Adobe Reader. Click the "printer" icon to open the Print window (or select Print from the File menu in the upper left corner).
Adobe Reader XI version 11.0.5; other versions may differ slightly
- Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
- If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 4 and then:
- Click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window;
- Clear the Print to File checkbox;
- Click OK and then click the Print button again.
When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because TurboTax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.