How do I print estimated tax vouchers for my 2017 taxes?
You can print next year's estimated tax vouchers (Form 1040-ES) in your 2016 program:
- Open your 2016 return in TurboTax by tapping on the orange Take me to my return button..
- Tap on the red checkmark on the left hand side of the screen to expand the menu.
- Tap Other Tax situations and navigate to the Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes section.
- Tap on Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes
- Answer No to the W-4 withholding question to start the estimated payment calculations interview.
- You'll be asked a series of questions about your 2017 income. Answer them as best you can.
- When you get to the Print Vouchers? screen, answer Yes. They'll print with your federal return.
- If you get the No Payments screen instead, you don't need to make 2017 estimated payments based on what you entered.