Where can I find the tax info I need to fill out my FAFSA?
Smart move, planning for your education! To help you, we’ve pulled the info you need into a FAFSA Fact Sheet.
Here’s how to get it:
- Make sure you filed your taxes that year using TurboTax
- Sign in to your TurboTax account online
- Go to My TurboTax, then click My Tax Timeline
- Choose the tax year you need
- Toward the bottom of the page, click View tax data for FAFSA
Here’s a tip. If you’ve filed your taxes and they’ve been processed by the IRS, you should be able to import your info into the FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. It’s part of FAFSA.ed.gov – not TurboTax.