Can you send in my tax info for the FAFSA?
Nice job planning for your education! While we can’t send any part of the FAFSA in for you, we can still help.
Here’s how to get a FAFSA Fact Sheet with the info you need:
- Make sure you filed your taxes that year using TurboTax
- Sign in to your TurboTax account online
- Go to My TurboTax, then click My Tax Timeline
- Choose the tax year you need
- Toward the bottom of the page, click View tax data for FAFSA
Here’s a tip. If you’ve filed your taxes and they’ve been processed by the IRS, you should be able to import your info into the FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. It’s part of FAFSA.ed.gov – not TurboTax.