2015 Ohio: Medical Reimbursements
There was an issue in TurboTax that could affect your 2015 Ohio state tax return.
Do I need to amend my Ohio return?
- You filed your Ohio state tax return prior to March 3, 2016 AND
- You entered medical expenses, health insurance premiums and/or long-term care premiums on your federal return AND
- You also entered any reimbursements for those expenses.
How do I amend my Ohio return?
- Follow these amend instructions for the TurboTax Online product.
- Follow these amend instructions for the TurboTax CD Download product.
- After you make the changes to your tax return, you will need to mail a copy of your amended state return.
- Your printed return will include instructions on how and where to mail it.
If you need help in amending your return, please use the phone number in the email from TurboTax and tell the representative you’re calling about the 2015 Ohio: Medical Reimbursements.