Where do I enter Form RRB-1099-R (the green copy)?
Form RRB-1099-R, reports Annuities or Pensions benefits. Copy C of your RRB-1099-R should be green. (If it’s blue, you have a Form RRB-1099 and it's entered in a different place).
To enter your RRB-1099-R:
- Sign in to your TurboTax account.
- Select the orange button Take me to my return.
- Type “rrb-1099-r” (lower-case, with the dashes) in the Search box.
- Select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- On the Your 1099-R screen, select Yes and continue.
- If you land on the Your 1099-R Entries screen instead, click Add Another 1099-R and continue.
- At the import screen, select I'll type it in myself and continue.
- Select the RRB-1099-R option (verify the right spouse is selected, if applicable) and continue.