Where do I enter Form RRB-1099 (the blue copy)?
Form RRB-1099, reports payments from the Railroad Retirement Board. Copy C of your RRB-1099 should be blue. (If it's green, you have Form RRB-1099-R and it's entered in a different place).
To enter your RRB-1099:
- Sign in to your TurboTax account.
- Select the orange button Take me to my return.
- Type "rrb-1099" (lower-case, with the dash) in the Search box.
- Select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- On the Social Security Benefits screen, answer Yes, let's work on Social Security Benefits and continue.
- Select the RRB-1099 checkbox and then fill in the boxes that appear.