"Form 2441: Qpcredbn is marked as estimate. Enter correct number and then select "Unmarked Estimate...". No fields marked as "estimate". Tried everything. Help!!

I used the "estimate" a lot, so I'm very familiar with setting it and then later removing.   I originally set the figure as "estimate" on the dollar amount field we pay in child care as well as the field you enter how much you paid your specific childcare provider.   I did it in the step by step process.    Later I got the exact figures, entered them, and then unmarked as estimate.  During review, received the error that I needed to remove as estimate.  Tried to without any luck.  Tried also doing it from the forms view. Still no luck.  Finally went back to step by step and deleted both lines for amount we pay and also for our childcare provider.  Rebuilt both but the error remains.  VERY frustrating!

Answer

1 person found this helpful

I ended up going into Forms view and deleting Form 2441. Switched back to step by step and re-entered all the childcare info.  It worked!  Error gone and I was able to file.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default