TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
9 people found this useful

I received a corrected 1095

If you’ve received a corrected 1095-A and have already filed, you’ll need to amend your tax return. Click on How do I Amend (Change or Correct) a 2016 Return with TurboTax? and follow the instructions.

If you haven’t filed yet, open your TurboTax return. In the search bar in the top right corner, enter “1095-a” (use lower case)  and then click on the "Jump to"  link in the search results. Answer the questions again with the information from the corrected 1095-A. Complete your tax return and file it. 

I received a corrected 1095-B and/or 1095-C

You don’t need to enter anything from your original or corrected 1095-B and/or 1095-C in TurboTax. TurboTax will ask you questions about your health coverage but these forms are not needed. Just keep the forms for your files.