Health Insurance: 8962 Not Included In Return When 1095-A Has 0% Shared Policy Allocation
Some customers have reported that the 8962 is not being included in their return when they entered a 1095-A, selected "Shared this policy with another taxpayer who is not on my taxes" and entered 0 for all three allocation percentages.
If you receive a letter from the IRS requesting a copy of the 8962, follow the instructions below to print the form.
For TurboTax Online customers:
- Please Contact Us so we can provide you with a download version of the program.
- Follow the instructions below based on your operating system
For TurboTax Windows customers:
- Click Forms on the upper right hand side
- Select Form 8962 on the left side
- Click Print on the lower left
For TurboTax Mac users:
- Click the File menu
- Click Print
- Change the dropdown to Print Select Forms
- Locate the 8962 form in the list, click on it and hit continue