TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
13 people found this useful

How do I get to Form 1099-C in the mobile app?

Whether your debt is cancelled or forgiven, you'll need a 1099-C. Here's how to enter that info in the mobile app - and upgrade your account to Deluxe to gain access to that section:  

Go into your return. Not sure you’re in there? Tap the orange Take me to my return button.

  1. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner
  2. Choose Federal Taxes, then Wages & Income
  3. Scroll down, tap Less Common Income, and Miscellaneous Income 
  4. Scroll down to Cancellation of debt (Form 1099-C) and tap the arrow
  5. You’ll be asked to upgrade to Deluxe (if you haven’t already). Confirm your upgrade
  6. Follow the instructions to enter your info

Related Information: