Where do I enter Form 1098-T in the TurboTax Mobile App?
With or without scholarships, school expenses add up. If you received a l098-T and you weren't reimbursed by your employer, here's how to enter that info in the mobile app:
Go into your return. Not sure you're in there? Tap the orange Take me to my return button to continue.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left.
- Tap Federal Taxes, then Deductions & Credits
- Scroll down. Choose Education, then Expenses and Scholarships (Form 1098-T)
- You’ll be asked if you want to enter your higher education expenses. Tap Yes
- Follow the steps to enter your expenses