Where do I enter a 1099-MISC in the mobile app?
Here's where to enter your 1099-MISC in the mobile app:
While in your return, follow these steps:
- Open your return
(To do this, tap the orange Take me to my return button.)
- Tap on the checkmark in the upper left corner
- Choose Federal Taxes, then Wages & Income
- You can enter a 1099-MISC in one of two sections:
- Select Self-Employment (if this applies), and tap Income and Expenses
- Select Other Common Income, and tap Form 1099-MISC
If you don’t see Form 1099-MISC listed under Other Common Income, tap Browse full list
If you're using TurboTax Federal Free edition, you'll be asked to upgrade.