Where do I enter income and expenses from a rental property in the mobile app?
Have a rental and expenses? Using the mobile app? Once you have a TurboTax Premier account, you can enter your info in a flash. Here's how to upgrade and enter your rental information:
Go into your return. If you're not sure you're in there, tap the orange Take me to my return button.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left
- Tap Federal Taxes, then Wages & Income
- Scroll down and tap Rental Properties and Royalties, then Rental Properties and Royalties (Schedule E)
- On the Income from Rentals or Royalty Property You Own screen, tap Yes
- You’ll be asked to upgrade to a Premier account, if you haven’t already. Confirm your upgrade
- Follow the screens to enter your rental info