TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
9 people found this useful

How do I use the mobile app?

With the TurboTax Mobile App, filing your return using your iPhone, Android phone, iPad or Android tablet is fast, easy and secure. 

You can use the app to file or switch back and forth between TurboTax Online and the app. Everything is synched.

Navigation starts with the mobile app's simple, left-side menu. Once you’re in your return (click the orange Take me to my return button if you’re not) tap on the menu bar on the top left. The menu will take you to your federal taxes, state taxes, and other sections of TurboTax.  

Swipe left to move forward through the app. If you make a mistake, don’t worry. You can swipe right to go back.  

Have W-2s? Use your mobile phone camera to snap a pic. Your info will be automatically entered in your return, saving time.

If you're stuck, tap the question mark in the upper right, and you can get answers to commonly asked questions, ask your own question, or have a live agent contact you via one-way video (you’ll see them, but they won’t see you). They will answer your questions and help you complete your return. 

GEN87627