TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
12 people found this useful

How do I file Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation, in the mobile app?

You can fill out form 8379 in the mobile app if you file jointly. Here’s how:

Go into your return. If you're not sure you're in there, tap the orange Take me to my return button. 
  1. Tap the menu icon in the upper left
  2. Select Federal Taxes, then Other Tax Situations
  3. Scroll down, and tap Miscellaneous Tax Forms
  4. Next to Report an injured or innocent spouse claim, tap the arrow
  5. Follow the screens to fill out your info