Where do I enter Form 1099-S in the mobile app?
Filing Form 1099-S? You'll need to upgrade your account to TurboTax Premier. Here's how to enter your info and upgrade:
Go into your return. Not sure you're in there? Tap the orange button that says Take me to my return.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left
- Tap Federal Taxes, then Wages & Income
- Scroll down and select the Rental Properties and Royalties section, and then Rental Properties and Royalties(Sch E)
- On the income page, scroll down. Tap Yes
- You’ll be prompted to upgrade to TurboTax Premier (if you haven’t already)
- Follow the steps to enter your 1099-S info