TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1 person found this useful

Where do I enter Form 1099-S in the mobile app?

Filing Form 1099-S? You'll need to upgrade your account to TurboTax Premier. Here's how to enter your info and upgrade:

Go into your return. Not sure you're in there? Tap the orange button that says Take me to my return

  1. Tap the menu icon in the upper left
  2. Tap Federal Taxes, then Wages & Income
  3. Scroll down and select the Rental Properties and Royalties section, and then Rental Properties and Royalties(Sch E)
  4. On the income page, scroll down. Tap Yes
  5. You’ll be prompted to upgrade to TurboTax Premier (if you haven’t already)
  6. Follow the steps to enter your 1099-S info

Related Information: