I forgot my User ID in the TurboTax Mobile App
If you forgot your user ID, do this:
You’ll first need to reset your password, for security reasons, and then you can retrieve your user ID.
- Open the TurboTax Mobile App
- Tap the I forgot my user ID or password link under the login
- Enter your email address associated with your account. Tap Continue
- You’ll be sent an email. Open the email and select the Reset Password link
- On the Let’s get you signed in page, choose a text message (easiest), or to recover your account a different way (you'll be asked to verify additional information). Tap Continue
- Enter the code you got in your text or email, and press the Continue button
- On the next screen, create your new password, confirm it, and tap Reset Password
- Confirm your info, and tap Continue
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left, then select Account Settings
- Your User ID will appear along with your other account information
Now you’re ready to log in to the TurboTax Mobile App with your user ID and your new password.