TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
19 people found this useful

The IRS is requesting Form 8962 for 2014

In 2015, the IRS sent out Letters 5598 and 5599 requesting an amended 2014 return if you 1) received a Form 1095-A and 2) your 2014 tax return didn't include Form 8962.

If you didn't receive your 2014 Form 1095-A, call the phone number on the IRS letter.

Otherwise, amend your 2014 return to include the missing 8962. Click or tap here to download a PDF with instructions.