TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
992 people found this useful

Can I use TurboTax to file a 2013 return?

Yes, you can prepare and file your 2013 tax return in the TurboTax software. Simply order the TurboTax software and install it on your computer. TurboTax Online for tax year 2013 is no longer available.

If you're expecting a refund, you have until April 15, 2017 to paper-file your 2013 return and claim your refund. After that, all unclaimed 2013 tax refunds end up in the U.S. Treasury.