TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
169 people found this useful

Where do I enter a scholarship, fellowship, grant, or other financial aid I received?

Congratulations on getting an award! 

We'll walk you through entering your info. Just go to the Education section in Deductions & Credits. 

If you got a scholarship or grant, you probably got a 1098-T form. We'll ask you about that in the Education section too. Box 5 has your scholarship or grant amount.