Where do I enter my 1098 mortgage interest statement?
If you didn't get your 1098 from your mortgage company by early February, you might be able to find this information on January's mortgage statement. Contact your lender if you think that your 1098 is missing information or if you need help deciphering it.
Here's how to enter your mortgage interest statement in TurboTax (if you're using the mobile app, use these instructions):
- With your return open, search for 1098 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
- Follow the instructions to enter the rest of your 1098 info.
- How do I handle multiple 1098 mortgage forms?
- What if I dont have a 1098 mortgage interest statement?
- Why didnt my mortgage or property taxes increase my refund?
- Where do I enter my real estate (property) taxes in TurboTax Online?
- Where do I enter my 1098 mortgage interest statement in the mobile app?