TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1124 people found this useful

How long will I be able to access my 2017 TurboTax Online return from your server?

If you haven't paid or filed yet, you can view, edit, print, or e-file your 2017 TurboTax Online return through October 15, 2018 (after which we close e-filing for the 2017 tax season).

If you missed that date, we'll let you print your 2017 return through October 30, 2018 unless you paid the 2017 Turbo Tax PLUS, Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed, TurboTax Live, or Expert Services fee. In that case, you'll have access for an additional year (through October 31 of 2019).

Tip: Paying for PLUS (if using Free Edition/Absolute Zero), Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed, TurboTax Live or Expert Services gives you access to all your TurboTax Online returns through October of the following year. Doing this every year lets you enjoy uninterrupted access to all your TurboTax Online returns both past and present.

GEN86544