TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
942 people found this useful

How long will I be able to access my 2016 TurboTax Online return from your server?

If you haven't paid or filed yet, you can view, edit, print, or e-file your 2016 TurboTax Online return through October 16, 2017 (after which we close e-filing for the 2016 tax season).

If you missed that date, we'll let you print your 2016 return through October 30, 2017 unless you paid the 2016 PLUS, Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed fee. In that case, you'll have access for one more year (through October 31 of 2018).

Tip: Paying for PLUS (if using Federal Free Edition/Absolute Zero), Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed gives you access to all your TurboTax Online returns through October of the following year. Doing this every year lets you enjoy uninterrupted access to all your TurboTax Online returns both past and present.

GEN86544