How do I track my South Carolina tax refund?
You can track the progress of your refund at South Carolina's Income Tax Refund Status page.
Note: The state will ask you to enter the exact amount of your expected refund in whole dollars.
- Sign in to TurboTax.
- Select Take Me to My Return on the main screen.
- At the top of the screen, you'll see Federal Refund and State Refund with the status underneath.
TurboTax mobile app
- Sign in to the TurboTax mobile app.
- On the Welcome home screen, tap Tax Home.
- Locate your state refund amount (you may need to scroll down).
Open your return in the TurboTax program, and you'll see your state refund amount at the top.
The refund date you'll see does not include the days your financial institution may take to process a direct deposit or a paper check may take in the mail. If you're concerned, contact the South Carolina Department of Revenue.
As much as we would like to help, TurboTax does not distribute refunds, only the IRS or your state tax agency can legally do so.