TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1880 people found this useful

How do I track my Colorado tax refund?

Go to Revenue Online to check the status of your refund.

For more information on your refund status: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/tax/refund-status-where-my-refund

For refund-related questions, contact the Colorado Department of Revenue.

Statement from the Colorado Department of Revenue: The Colorado Department of Revenue is emphasizing fraud detection and prevention over the fast refunds it has prioritized over the past 20-plus years with the advent of electronic income tax filing. Fraud detection and prevention is essential in this age of increased identity theft. Taxpayers are warned that they could experience delays of as long as 60 days compared  to previous years due to Department of Revenue enhanced tax refund fraud detection efforts. While efforts to detect fraud cause refund processing to slow down, the department is asking taxpayers for patience because  it is better to be sure a refund is going to the correct party and not to data thieves who stand to benefit from stolen refunds.