Error: "We are having trouble validating your credit card, please try again"
The message We are having trouble validating your credit card, please try again when attempting to pay may indicate a mismatch with the information you're entering versus what's on file with your credit card company.
Mismatches will trigger this error because we want to make sure someone else isn't using your card fraudulently.
Make sure you follow EACH step below. This is very important.
- Enter your credit card information manually. Don't use the autofill feature.
- Enter your credit card info exactly as you see it on your card, including any abbreviations, punctuation, middle initials, etc.
- The address you enter should be exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
- For example, if your statement has 123 Elm Street #3, don't enter 123 Elm St., No. 3.
- The phone number you enter should match the number on file with the credit card issuer.
If problems persist:
- Contact the card issuer at the number on the back of your credit card to validate the name, phone number, and billing address on file; or
- Pay your fees with a different card, if you have one. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.