TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
369 people found this useful

Where do I add or enter a second W-2?

If you haven't already filed your return:

  1. Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Search for W-2 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. We'll take you to a screen where you can click Add a W-2 for [your name or your spouse's name].
  4. Enter the information from the new W-2 on the following screens.

If you already e-filed, you'll have wait until your return is either accepted or rejected.

  • If rejected, you can add the W-2 as described above before resubmitting or paper-filing your return.
  • If accepted (or if you already paper-filed), you'll need to amend your return to add another W-2.