Where do I add or enter a second W-2?
If you haven't already filed your return:
- Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
- Search for W-2 (upper- or lower-case, with or without the dash).
- Click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- We'll take you to a screen where you can click Add a W-2 for [your name or your spouse's name].
- Enter the information from the new W-2 on the following screens.
On the other hand, if you already e-filed, wait until your return is either accepted or rejected.
- If rejected, you can add the W-2 as instructed above before resubmitting or paper-filing your return.
- If accepted (or if you already paper-filed), you'll need to amend your return to add another W-2.