Error: "There was a problem connecting to Intuit's Secure Print Service" in Mac
When attempting to print or save your return as a PDF in the 2014 TurboTax for Mac software, you receive the error:
There was a problem connecting to Intuit's secure Print Service. Please check your internet connection or try again later.
This error occurs when you aren't connected to the Internet.
If your wireless connection is interrupted or isn't working, you won't be able to print or save your return as a PDF in 2014 TurboTax for Mac.
For this reason, we recommend using a wired, broadband connection with your TurboTax CD/Download software.
Here's a few things you can do if you're having encountering this error on a wireless connection:
- (Recommended) Switch to a wired connection, if one is available.
- Open a new Internet browser session and try visiting sites that you haven't visited for a while.
- If you can't access other sites, try restarting your wireless router.
- If you're still having problems, power down your computer, your router, and your modem, in that order. Wait a minute or two, then power up your modem. Wait another minute, then power up your router and then your computer.
- Try connecting to the Internet through your web browser. If you can't, check your Internet connection.
- Temporarily turn off your firewall and virus-detection software as well as any other program that connects to the Internet, such as e-mail or web browsers.
- Remember to turn your security software back on after you are done!
- Check your router if you use one.