If I prepared my return on the mobile app, can I print a copy of my return?
Once you’ve paid, you can print your return. There are two ways you can print your online tax return.
Print from a computer (recommended):
- Sign into TurboTax Online from a computer that is connected to a printer.
- Select Show next to Your tax returns & documents.
- Select 2018, and then Download/print return (PDF).
- Print the PDF file from a PDF reader on the computer.
- If you have viewing or printing issues, verify the reader is a current version.
Finish and file:
After paying for your return, in the Sign and file your returns section, you will be allowed to save your return as a PDF. Then you can use your device to print the PDF.
In some cases you can print directly from your mobile device.