TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1901 people found this useful

Which TurboTax Online version do I need for a Schedule C?

To file a Schedule C or C-EZ in TurboTax Online, you'll need TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live if you have business expenses to report.

Otherwise, if you need to file a Schedule C or C-EZ but have no business expenses to write off, you can use either Deluxe or Premier.