TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1463 people found this useful

Can I remove PLUS?

You can remove PLUS from your order as long as you haven't already paid for it yet.

If you’ve already used the PLUS feature to transfer info from your prior year return, you won’t see the option to remove PLUS at Your order summary screen.  However, you can clear and start over to remove PLUS from your order.

If you didn’t use the PLUS feature to transfer your prior year info, you will be able to remove PLUS from your order by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your online return, if you're not already signed in.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the orange Take me to my return button.)
  2. Click File in the upper right corner.
  3. Click Start/Revisit next to Step 1 - Review your order.
  4. On the Your order summary screen, click Remove in the PLUS Benefits section.
  5. To confirm your choice, click Remove PLUS benefits on the next screen. This screen simply highlights the benefits and features of PLUS. 

After removing PLUS, you won’t be able to talk one-on-one to our experts, or have 24/7 access to your prior year tax returns.

GEN86767