Where do I enter my 1099-R?
You'll get a 1099-R if you received $10 or more from a retirement plan. Here's how to enter your 1099-R in TurboTax:
- Open (continue) return if you don't already have it open.
- Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-R and select the Jump to link in the search results.
- Answer Yes on the Your 1099-R screen, then select Continue.
- If you land on the Your 1099-R Entries screen instead, select Add Another 1099-R.
- Select how you want to enter your 1099-R (import or type it in yourself) and then follow the instructions.