How do I print a copy of my return after filing, for my own records?
- Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
- If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get log in.
- Once you're signed in, mouse over My TurboTax in the top left corner and click on My Tax Timeline.
- Scroll down to the Some things you can do section. and select Download/print return (PDF).
- If you want your calculation worksheets, click Download all forms and worksheets (current-year returns only).
- Your return will open in Adobe Reader. Click the "printer" icon to open the Print window (or select Print from the File menu in the upper left corner).
Adobe Reader XI version 11.0.5; other versions may differ slightly
- Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
- If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 4 and then:
- Click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window;
- Clear the Print to File checkbox;
- Click OK,and then click the Print button again.
When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because TurboTax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.