What if I missed the October 20 deadline to re-submit my rejected 2017 return?
No worries, you can always print and mail your return the old-fashioned way. Refer to the FAQs below for instructions.
- Whats the IRS penalty if I miss the April filing deadline?
- How do I finish a prior-year return that I started in TurboTax Online?
- How do I print and mail a return in the TurboTax for Windows CD/Download software?
- What if I missed the October 15 filing deadline?
- Can I still e-file after April 15, 2019?