This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.
TurboTax AnswerXchange Home

I received a notice from the IRS that "An Electronic Funds Withdrawal payment request submitted with your electronically filed federal return or form couldn't be processed." Can I resubmit the payment through TurboTax?

  • No.  Does the letter say how to pay it?
  • It does, but I don't want to send a check for as much as I have to or pay the fee to use my debit card. Thanks!

FYI - I got the same letter. I just reviewed the information in my Turbo Tax return - it was accurate. I used this same information last year to get my refund. This year, I owed. I didn't change anything and again just verified that the routing / account information was correct. However, I just got the same letter.   I think there is a bug in Turbo Tax.

    Similar questions other people found helpful: