TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

I'm trying to efile my returns but it won't let me. Says there are updates. I update and get the message that it was successful and successfully applied. I check immediately and get the message that updates are available. Why won't it let me exile?

I get updates and apply them.  Then try to e-file and I can't because updates are available.  Keep downloading and updating but unable to e-file.  Very frustrating.

See this FAQ for this problem.

There are many causes of this, so the FAQ gives several steps to take, starting with the easiest.

Similar questions other people found helpful: