filed 1040EZ instead of 1040NR EZ

I am on H1B visa in US. I came to california,US on Dec 2013. I have filled the tax through turbo tax e-file. When I checked it is showing 1040EZ for fedral and 8453-OL for state. I am not sure if it is correct. Please tell what should be correct form for me. What should I do now?

2 people found this helpful

TurboTax does not handle 1040 nr or 1040X returns directly. Instead TurboTax has partnered with to offer non-resident tax services, for more information visit
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community