TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

Rhode Island "where is my refund" website states it has no record of my refund.

Who can I call at Turbotax to see if the documentation arrived to the RI tax division properly? I filed for taxes around FEB 5th and received both my Federal and MA returns but not the RI one. 

Please provide me with a number that will connect me to a customer service agent and not the automated computer robot that has no menu prompts for further assistance. 

• Going to answer my own question, since I am a first time filer with RI, apparently it takes longer for them to process the tax request.

Good Morning nadaskayart,

You are able to check the status of your Rhode Island Return through the RI website 24H a day, https://www.ri.gov/taxation/refund/

If you are still having an issue with the RI not having received your Federal Return, please contact our customer service department directly to resolve this issue.

This can be done by Clicking here and ask your question or type out your problem. Then enter some contact information so we can build a case for you and get this resolved as quick as possible. You'll then be given a phone number to call which directs you to the correct department. We don't have just one phone number, so you'll need to follow these instructions in order to get a phone number to the correct place.

I hope this information was helpful.

Similar questions other people found helpful: