TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

WHO'S IN THE 570 CODE 3/3 OR 3/10??? " AS OF DATE OF 3/17"

FILED 1/31, ACCEPTED 2/5, ABLE TO VIEW TRANSCRIPTS ON 2/19 AND ON 3/1 RECEIVED A 4464C LETTER DATED 2/25....... I HAVE CURRENTLY HAVE (2) 570 CODES WITH 3/10 BY EACH AND I ALSO HAVE A AS OF DATE OF 3/17.  

I filed on 1/31. I got accepted the same day. My 570 code says 3/3. My as of date has changed though. A few times. It now says 3/31.
    I don't know what to tell you though. I don't know what to do, other than just wait. This sux, right?
    • Did your date change next to the 570?
    • Nope
    • Ugh my as of date changed to 3/31 and my 570 date remains at 3/10, I'm going to wait until the 17th and then i'm calling the TA's office back.
    • I had date 3/10 then I had 3/17 now I have 3/31. Something is  very wrong with their system .
    • Same here @ amyj
    • Same... this is very frustrating.
    • same gere and its 3/11 my processing dates were 3/10he 31st accepted and been waiting and waiting and waitng :) i wanna cry
    • yesterday I viewed my transcripts online again. my dates has changed. ACCOUNT TRAN: ACCURED INTEREST: AS OF MARCH 31, 2014... ACCURED PENALTY: AS OF MARCH 31, 2014 (A week ago it read March 10, 2014).
      processing date March 10, 2014 (no change in this date).. code 150 has 20140805 (cycle) 03-10-2014 and amount 0.00.....
      all codes I have are: 150, 806, 768, 570 (0.00).
    • @meeh808........I have the exact same thing on my transcript as you do....frustrating as hell.
    • very frustrating
    • same here meeh808 ... called the irs they say a letter was sent . i got a generic letter that basically said its still processing and to do nothing. called again lady said another letter was sent so im just waiting on this 1 .... i didnt get the 971 code for sending a letter out though so My strog guess is that its another letter stating NOTHING , STILL PROCESSING. filed and accepted on jan 31st as of date next to accured is mar 31 my processing date is mar 10 .... this is just a big ass waiting game! i might just give up on calling and worrying and whenever it comes ,,, yayyyyy! smh
    • They gave me 2 dates to start the waiting game. 2/5 (4-6 weeks from then) and 2/13 (4-6 weeks from then). Im currently on hold with the IRS im calling cause this is ridiculous. Its money we all earned and busted our butts for and now they expect us to sit and wait patiently. Last year i got my refund in july. By that time i actually gave up and didnt track my refund until it appeared in my bank account. I hope it doesnt take that long again. I also receive 4464c letter bout a week ago. So who the hells know right..
    • JULY??? IM FREAKING OUT IF I HAVE TO WAI TILL THEN DID YOU GET A TAX ADVOCATE LAST YEAR
    • No tax advocate.. i called for one but did what i had to.turned in all my documents and just didnt hear back from'um
    • what did you have to give..i had to get a letter fom my employer with earnings and withholding and start date ect...thats it now i sit and wait and freeze with no heat :(
    • Just talked to irs and said i wait 60 days from the date on my letter which is 3/4

Similar questions other people found helpful: