WHO'S IN THE 570 CODE 3/3 OR 3/10??? " AS OF DATE OF 3/17"

FILED 1/31, ACCEPTED 2/5, ABLE TO VIEW TRANSCRIPTS ON 2/19 AND ON 3/1 RECEIVED A 4464C LETTER DATED 2/25....... I HAVE CURRENTLY HAVE (2) 570 CODES WITH 3/10 BY EACH AND I ALSO HAVE A AS OF DATE OF 3/17.  

Answer

2 people found this helpful

I filed on 1/31. I got accepted the same day. My 570 code says 3/3. My as of date has changed though. A few times. It now says 3/31.
I don't know what to tell you though. I don't know what to do, other than just wait. This sux, right?
Was this answer helpful? Yes No

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community