TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

Why was I charged twice?

Hello,

This is my first time using Turbo Tax.  I was charged twice and was not informed that the second charge would be taking place.  I was charged upon my initial processing of my federal and state returns on 2/23/14 and I just found out that I was charged the same amount a second time on 3/2/14.  Why is this?

The second charge was $66.38 like the first charge.  Please let me know why this is.  I wasn't informed that a second charge would take place.  Thank you for your time.

This is mostly a user forum.  Nothing account-specific can be addressed in the forum.  You will need to talk to TT Customer Support to investigate your charges.   They will open at 5 AM Pacific time (8 AM Eastern).   Read all the directions first.

1) Go to https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
2) Choose the product platform you are using.
3)  Ask a question or keywords without quotes, and Submit.
4)  On next page, skip the suggested articles if they don't help.
5) Scroll down, and you should be able to enter the Support module. (That will be grayed out when they are closed).
6) Support hours: 8 AM-12 midnight Eastern (5AM-9PM Pacific), 7 days/week.

Similar questions other people found helpful: