"Where's my Refund" bar graph disappeared and still no DDD

"Where's my Refund" bar graph disappeared shortly after my return showed as being "processed" by the IRS. The WMR website states that "we have received your tax return and it is being processed". I was accepted on 1/31/14.... Is this normal? 2/21/14 will be 21 days. I wonder if I will get it before that date without being given a DDD? Has anyone received their refund unexpectedly?

5 people found this helpful

Im in the same boat.. I spoke to someone this morning and she stated that the wmr and ordering transcripts system is down and not to worry.. if I dont recieve tomorrow to call ..
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
5 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community