TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

I'm due a Louisiana state refund of 919.00. It was e-filed by turbotax and accepted. When I inquired about my refund for tax year 2013, I was told I had no refund due for this tax period.

My Federal and Louisiana state returns were filed through turbo tax at the same time. Why when trying to track my state refund, I'm being told I have no refund for the tax period of 2013? It was accepted by the state on Feb, 3, 2014

Ok, so almost identical story.  My preparer filed my return on 1/31 and it was accepted by LDR on 2/3.  For two weeks the WMR tool said that "no return was submitted for the taxable period."  Then, this past Saturday, that note changed to, "...no refund due for the taxable period."  Of course, like you, I freaked out.  Called LDR yesterday to figure out what was going on.  In short, the answer I got was this: the WMR tool is not accurately updating and the LDR confirmed that my refund was "there and going out" within 21 days of acceptance.  That should put my refund dispersement somewhere between now and Monday....God willing.  Moral of the story is that you shouldn't worry about whatever the WMR tool is saying....I had the exact same message and I confirmed that it is inaccurate and that "everything is fine."

Hi 

The LA site for where's my refund states that information on electronic returns should be available after 21 days. If your state return was accepted by the state on 02/03/2014 then it is possible there will be no information until after 02/24/2014. I am including a link to the state site to check on your refund.

https://esweb.revenue.louisiana.gov/wheresmyrefund/

• Same here for my Louisiana return
    • Ditto for this coonass
    • Mine finally changed to received and processing

Similar questions other people found helpful: