TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

how do I navigate to different topics within turbotax?

I'm doing my taxes without downloading the program to my computer. Instructions are to go to the tools menu and select a topic but there is no tools link visible on my screen.

Thank you for using Turbo Tax!

The tools link is on the left side of the TT dashboard.  Once you click tools, you can go to Topic Search and choose the topic you would like to work on.

I personally like going through each tab - Personal, Federal and State - to prepare returns using Turbo Tax.  Those tabs are on the left side of the dashboard as well.  

I hope this clarifies things for you.  If not, please reach back out to us. Thanks, Sharon

• I don't see the dashboard. my screen doesn't give me any options like I'm used to when I download the program to my own computer
  • OOPs, nevermind.  Just found it. it was hidden by something else on my screen. thanks.

Similar questions other people found helpful: