TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

where is my netspend card

where is my netspend card i never recieved it and its been about a week and a half ago

Good Day Travisgayheart,

Thank you for contacting TurboTax in reference to your Netspend Card.

I do apologize for the delay in receving your Netspend Card.

Please note, here is the process to contact Netspend to check the status.

How do I contact TurboTax?

Click here, ask your question, and then click Submit.

On the next page, choose the Chat or Call option and follow the instructions.

We’ll connect you with a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular question.

We are available 7 days a week from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific time.

• I got a email saying my taxes have been applied to my Net Spend card. Thing is I don't even have the friggen card and this same crap happened to me last year. I need a card people sheesh!!
    • "For questions or issues about your NetSpend Premier® Visa® Prepaid Card, including its activation, and fees, please call the toll-free NetSpend Customer Service Line 1-855-646-8848."

Similar questions other people found helpful: