The error message showed Error 2145386407, “job’s cost transfer policy settings prevent job from transferring.” ?

I purchased and downloaded Turbo Tax Deluxe yesterday.  After starting the program, I upgraded to Premier, per program’s suggestion.  In the next session, I received a notice dialog box for Site Prep Upgrade, estimated for 3 minutes.  The download was not successful, and nothing happened after 10 minutes.  I checked your troubleshooter, and it said to exit, restart and try the check for updates in the main program.  I did that, and the download failed again.  The error message showed Error 2145386407, “job’s cost transfer policy settings prevent job from transferring.”  The error message contained a link to “check for solution”, but my computer locked when I clicked.

Answer

Hello hgmcnamee,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but here here is a way to work around the error you are receiving.  Click the link below to manually update your program:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901192-manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe...

Thank you for using TurboTax,

Sylvester

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
TurboTax Employee

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community