does anyone have a cycle code 20140801? does anyone know what the ddd would be for that code?

• I have a cycle number of 20140604 and still haven't received my money. I have no bars. It says that my return is still being processed and I will be notified when a date is available. My boyfriend had a cycle number of 20140601 and he got his money, my brother had a cycle number of 20140703 and he has his money too. I have no error codes.. My transcript says 02/24 but so does my boyfriends and my brothers said 03/03 ??? anyone else having an issue??
  • Have you seen a DDD yet?
  • nope
  • nope. I was told that the 570 is a hold and that I was randomly selected for review.. It apparently happens all the time..

if i am understanding these cycle codes i think our ddd would be 2/21/2014 which would be this friday. hope this helps

• ok hosea.goins thanx!
  • I have the same code yet my transcripts say march 10th so I am confused  :(  Hope I dont have to wait til then
  • I have that same code!
  • melodyjo u go my the cycle code 20140801 its the year the 2digit week cycle and the day... so it the 8th week of the year which is next week and the first cycle date which is thursday...
  • According to the irs, it's Sunday the 23rd.

Cycle — If the transaction was posted by the new system called CADE, the Cycle will be displayed as follows: 20050601 - This means it posted in the year 2005, the 6th cycle and posted on Monday
    2005 = year
    01-52 = cycle
    01-07 = day of the week 01 = Monday, 02 = Tuesday, 03=Wednesday, etc.
  • I got the same cycle date on my transcript 20140801....from reading all the info on here, it appears this date is either 2/20 or 2/21  ....so next Thurs or next Fri?  I think....
  • It's not the 20th. My mother cycle code is 20140705 and her DDd is Thursday the 20th.
  • if that's the case, then its the following week on Friday the 28th......but im not sure the DDd is the same as the cycle date
  • I read in the irs packet, the long 609 page packet that it goes as follows.....

If that's the case, the way I have it figured, it's Sunday the 23rd.

2005 = year
    01-52 = cycle
  • ya but if Jan 1st this year was on a Wed.....does that mean this year Wed is 01? I dont know what they consider to be the start of the first week of Jan this year? You get my drift?
  • Cuz it could be the tomorrow 2/16....depending on when they count the first week of this year....right?
  • Its the first day of the cycle period each cycle starts on a thursday and the 08 is the week of the year so i will have it next thursday the 20'th
  • Thanks....I wonder if Monday being a federal holiday will add a day to it? hmm....
  • It's actually next Friday 2/21 ....i confirmed it
  • @melissa...ok thanx
  • @mblsu23 you did.. great.. how?
  • My bars had disappeared... and i was gettin a msg tax return still processing blah blah.. but i know they are finished because i ordered a transcript
  • @melodyjo mine say march 10th too
  • I was able to view my tax return transcript online on the irs website and i also have the cycle code 20140801. Based on on other peoples comment on TT people who have a cycle code of 20140705 should receive the deposit between the 13th through 19th. that would be the 7th week. For the 20140801 the 8th week would the 20th through the 26.  The 01 in the sequence would mean which day the deposit falls on and seeing that it is 1 that would be a thursday. Now my only issue is that WMR still hasnt updated my information.
  • I'm thinking it will update Monday or Tuesday being that Monday is a holiday.
  • @kathianatitus my bars are gone... i read my account transcript and it had a date march 10th on it.. beside the cycle code.. not the return transcript but the account transcript..read yours and let me know wat date you have
  • Mine also had a date of march 10th on it as well but i know that cannot be the date that we receive DD because i had filed and been accepted by the IRS as of Jan.29th
  • yea i was accepted on the 26th
  • i have the same cycle but i have a 570 refund freeze on my transcript? anyone know what that could be ?
  • I have the same code 570 with 20140801 with no bars saying
     my return is being processed will recieve a ddd as soon as it is available
  • here are a list of the code numbers.....570 means additionally account action pending/Additional Liability Pending/or Credit Hold......read more about the code here http://auditdetective.com/Transaction_Code_Definitions.html
  • UPDATE......I JUST GOT MY WMR updated from processing to the second bar Refund Approved and it also says Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 21, 2014. Thus my previous guess was accurate for the  20140801 code.
  • mblsu23 did you have the code 570?
  • NO..i believe it was 846 which means refund issued.......I would think 570 is problematic....but I would hate to concern you cuz I'm simply only guessing that from the website I provided above
  • I have code cycle 20140801 3-10-2014 and an 449.00 in the first line and then the next two with EIC and Child tax with thoses amounts and 04-15-14  as that date but i  have 570 additional account action pending but under the amount  is 0.00 with 3-10-2014 beside it.... what does that mean??
  • i dont know cuz on my first line where it say 150 i have my cycle code and the same date and zeros there.. but i have my amounts on eic and child tax and withholdings... all those lines add up to my refund amount of 5520..the 570 has zeros
  • Do you have a DDD yet or does it say still process a date will be posted when available on WMR?
  • no date at all... my bars still missing wit that generic message... im guessing because we have a 570 and zeros by it we are in the clear its only a freeze because of the system crash
  • I hope so :(  I talked to someone at the IRS today and they said it appeared they were holding my refund and it appeared they would be sending me a letter but she had me on hold for a long time while she looked at it and kept saying APPEARED... I ask her if it meant i was being audited but she said not necessarily... SO VAGUE!!! does yours say Additional account action pending beside the 570 code?
  • Got my refund transcripts, having account transcripts mailed to me, I have no bars and a cycle code of 20140801, Spoke to the IRS today and they said they cant see where a letter might have been issued or is going to be issued but cant give me any other information. My WMR is still a 152 code and no DDD or anything.My tax preparer told me on his screen my taxes are approved, refund pending. I dont get it, I just dont get it... Is anyone in the same situation or knows what might be going on with my refund?
  • @dianechilton1 yes but it has zeros...
  • @jjackson2663 i have the same issue...acccept u am my own tax preparer i talked to irs today and she said basically wat u r saying... no errors... no alerts... but she couldnt see anything else she said i see more on my end than she does... but she did reassure me that if it was a issue i wouldve been had a alert or something.. its so frustrating this is the worst tax season ever for me..
  • my wmr is still saying its being processed and i will get a refund date when avail... i have the 152 code and my refund amount... idk!!""
  • @sugarplums4life8 Do you have your cycle code, or Return Transcripts?
  • yes my cycle is 20140801 i was able to get all my transcripts online.. im lookn at my account transcript
  • Only got my return transcripts at the moment is there anything significant that i should be looking at in it?
  • u account transcripts gives u more info
  • u can get it online at irs.gov website
  • I tried and was locked out for 24 hours and it said that i put in the wrong information, but im SURE it was correct. I have no idea whats going on because i could access it before and now I can't..
  • Mine was like that for about three days then I checked and had two bars. Good Luck maybe this is your case as well
  • has anyone ever received a DDD with this 570 code on transcript ?
  • I think they have,,, if it has zeros u r ok
  • I hate even checkn my wmr... its sickening... my bars are still missing... still sayin that bs...... irs needs to get it together.... forreal they have a whole year to prepare for millions of ppl and they dont!!
  • Still no bars. But I have gotten my transscripts and got a cycle of 20140801. If I am understanding right should get refund friday 21. Anyone else agree ty
  • @eeyorelover21  Thats the date I have on wmr and the same cycle code so its possible :)
  • Let us hope... in the same boat.  @eeyorelover21, did you have a 570 on your transcript?
  • idk bkuz it was ppl goin by the cycle code and its 1 week later ans they still havent got their funds...
  • why is everyone reading so deep into this 570
  • If it dont have an amount beside it then no money is on freeze....
  • i think it's because it's never taken this long to get your refund back and people are just looking for some sort of logic.
  • I have a 570 code on the bottom of my account transcript, still no date! However, I spoke with the irs just a few minutes ago. The First Lady said she couldn't see if anything was wrong, so she transferred me to a male that actually looked it up, he said that my taxes were still being processed and that the 570 code was all that meant. He said the only time you should worry is if it has an amount beside it or a 971 code with it! Hope this helps ease everyone's mind, I know it has me!
  • Thanks for that info melissa 20046, that's what I thought after reading up on the code...it just sound like a transaction code for a credit to be made from the IRS to the taxpayer.
  • yea i said that melissa as long as it dont have an amount beside it then its cool...
  • i believe for us who dont get a date of the 21st we will have one for the 28th
  • Same here!!!!
  • With the cycle code of 20140801 the estimated day for the DD is Friday the 21st
  • Ok our bars have not appeared irs still say processing... idk..i kno wat the cycle code translates but... we didnt get updated over the weekend like most did,..
  • I just read on another post the chick said she talked to irs rep and they said it was a glitch in system.. and the cycle code we have us the day our 570 hold will be taken off and the date beside the cycle code is when it should be finished processing..idk..wat to think anymore...to many opinions and speculation is driving me krazy..it about to be 21 days and more... in a few days...i need hard facts if why i have no bars and when my momey is coming and irs seems to not no
  • so i should get my money friday even if wmr doesnt update
  • @battlebld25 seems like she sayin it will be off hold and goes back into processing... if we dont get a update tomar we should have ine this weekend for the 28th
  • Ty
  • Ty
  • eeyorelover1069 wat is the date beside ur cycle code on ur account transcript?
  • 3/10/2014' like most with cycle 20140801 have
  • yea @eeyorelover1069 thats wat mine say... its just so disturbing not knowing.. and also my bars are missing on wmr
  • This is so bad. So hopefully from what i am seeing from those who have bars finally got bars for our cycle they have ddd for friday this week. It just seems that the system was so overwhelmed that not everyone has the bars because of this glitch
  • I called the irs today and asked about the 570 code on my tax transcript and the only thing the rep could say is that it is processing and I should wait till Friday and that will have made it 21 since my return has been accepted... Another rep told me that the 570 code means that there is a hold on my account and that I should be receiving a letter from the irs.. Mind I have codes 150 806 766 and 570 which has 0.00 next to it. Based on other users who are on the site  who have stated that they have the 570 code and another code after that...  So I'm really confused. This is the worst income tax season I've ever experienced
  • Can they change your transcript at any time are not cause mine say the same as a lot of u guys I'm getting worried
  • @kathianatitus... i was told the same thing..but this woman at irs said i didnt have to take no further action... just wait til they release the hold...idk but this is the worst tax year ever...
  • THIS IS FROM ANOTHER POST THAT WAS POSTED ON TT 5 DAYS AGO....I QUESTION ITS ACCURACY CUZ I GOT MY DD DATE WHEN I WOKE UP SUNDAY MORNING AND THE DD WAS 2/21 WHICH HE SAYS DD DATES ARENT ON FRIDAY???

I just found out some VERY IMPORTANT INFO wanted to share for anyone that did not know this:

WWR updates every night HOWEVER, These nightly updates are only for approvals and DDD on certain days only.

Overnights: Wednesday into Thursday am: Thursday into Fri am; Friday into Sat am; and Sat into Sun am.

THESE ARE THE ONLY TIMES YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO SEE AN UPDATE FOR A DDD!

The overnight WED update will give you a DDD for the following Monday

The overnight THURSDAY update will give you a DDD for the following Tuesday

The overnight FRIDAY update will give you a DDD for the following Wednesday

The overnight Saturday update will give you a DDD for the following Thursday.

THERE ARE NO FRIDAY DD , they do issue paper checks on Friday and do not issue DDD for Fridays! (though they 'MAY" send a DD on Friday to ensure a bank credits it by Monday)

Note also : the IRS does send their DD by those dates , although your bank of institution might hold them for up to 3 days.
  • @faithd6786 yes
  • AND I BELIEVE WHAT U WANT TO SEE ON YOUR TRANSCRIPTS REGARDING CODES ARE
    150-TAX RETURN FILED
    806-W2 WITHOLDING
    846-REFUND ISSUED
  • @mblsu23 ok...
  • LOL....ITS A MESS AND A SH....T FEST
  • Yes!!!!! I be scared to check wmr
  • BEST TIME TO CHECK IT IS WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING....ESPECIALLY WHEN U WAKE UP THURS MORNING....
  • yea i do 6am every mornin
  • well i got a cpy of bht this year and last year transcripts. the dates are almost identical from last year and i got mine what would be this coming friday. I also called the IRS and basically I believe the lady I was talking to was new to the system not really sue what was going on exactly. She said that she did nto understand the cycle thing either, it is a date but now sure how to explain it to me. I do not have the 846 code yet, but I would think that only applies to those whose efund has actualu been issued and sent out. So if i am actually seeing things then AI am crossing my fingers and praying fo the best that with our cycle of 20140801 it means that we will get our dd this friday thankyou
  • Yea i was lookn at my past ones too... and i think the 570 switches to 846 once they have sent ur refund... so hopefully we get our funds...without wmr updating
  • I had the 570 on my transcript last year as well... I had an offset last year and it was the middle of april before it was released... on my last years transcript i see 570 account needing further blah blah blah  and 0.00 and also an 846 with my refund amount and another code (can't rememeber the number) with the amount of the off set..... This year i do not have an offset but have the 570 and account blah blah blah and 0.00 .... cycle 20140801 and march 10 2014 ... my point tho is...they did send me a letter last year and i had to call and verify my debt that 921 code (or whatever it is) was never added to my transcript,  they never removed the 570 last year... just added the 846....well I don't know if it was added or on originally because I got an error code last year on WMR and called so I didn't check my transcript just waited for the letter  but they told me the date they would mail the letter last year when i called... This year when I called all they said was it APPEARED they were going to send a letter... I asked for a date for the letter and she said it shows no time frame...... BUT there are sooooo many people with this cycle  code , hold code and no money amount... it seems it HAS to be a glitch.....  Right? oh I also was accepted 1/28 and used TT
  • I too think this is a glitch, because there can not be this many people with the same filing time frame and the same cycle code and all the same info basically and are all being held up. I thing that we jsut basically overloaded the system and we are going to be geting our refunds soon. Now if ther is something wrong on our refunds the irs will let us know usually on the WMR with a 4 digit code correct?? Because if that is the case I have not gotten one either.So lets all pray and keep our fingers crossed that we see something this week on refunds. I also know you can check this site for your refund too to see if the bank has actually gotten it yet too.   https://cisc.sbtpg.com/index.aspx  that is the link to Santa Barbara Bank the one that send us our refund one IRS sends to them.
  • @eeyorelove1069 yes if it is a error they put the codes up quick... no delaying on that!
  • well its the 20th.. still no date or update on WMR ....
  • @msblu23 did u have 570 or 846 on your transcript... did WMR update and give you a date?
  • No updates yet. No wmr bars. Now 21 days
  • My transcript now has 570 twice smh
  • You are not alone, mine does too.

I hope they are well rested in the morning to work on the phone all day!
  • Yes i just checked, i have 570 twice as well, im guess its a good thing if im not the only one
  • Would anyone know as to why we have 570 two times on there?
  • I have 570 on my transcript TWICE now .... This is REALLY starting to get on my nerves!!!
  • @earnestlisa mine got 570 twice now also..it was just one
  • I have the two 570s now as well. It must be an 20140801 thing
  • @peniboi12 i have no clue but i was look at mine last year...and i had 570 twice last year
  • i lost my bars.... have two 570's now also.. and cycle code 20140803
  • So everyone with 20140801 is now on the 21st or 22nd day? WMR is still the generic message
  • No update here yet, still one 570 code.  Above that I have 896 refund owed to non-irs debt 150.00. So possibly they took some out and I'll have to wait or get a paper check?
  • 20140803 being Wednesday now?
  • i called irs she talkn bout it looks like they will send a letter out but she dont know which one a letter that says more info or one that says im still under review... do yall 570s have a date minee say 3/10 the same as the date by my cycke code
  • If they needed more info wouldnt it hadve put a code up on wmr.. i still have no damn bars with that generic ass code...a 152 tax topic
  • I have never had any code on WMR. So I assume that is a good thing for those of us who havent.
  • @sugarplyms4life8 How long did you have 570 twice for last year? DId you file early?
  • @sugarplums4life8* above
  • Christinaj531   1 minute ago  Reply
    The 570 code means a freeze. This freeze is for all of us early filers the over loaded the system. There's 3 parts of the auto system & the computer skipped the first process on ours. The calculation step. So the 570 code mean an irs agent had to MANUALLY  check our numbers on our refund. The date by the 570 code, for example 03/10/2014 , is the date by which an irs rep will review your refund. The irs is instructing their agent to give a generic answer simple because a lot of them are new or just don't know about the system failure this year. The irs has since remover that program from the processing all together. I called & talked to my brother in law who works for the irs. He said do not worry if they say they will be sending u a letter. Most likely they won't. But they have to tell you that, because the general rule is to send a letter for ever refund not issued within 21 days. He said the irs will review our returns & just check the math. Then issue a refund. Just check the date on your transcript.

But I just called the irs just to see if they give me the same info & the lady said I have the 570 code cause I didn't file my taxes in 2007. So I need to file that year, then my refund will be sent
  • @Christina.. I have same code 570 "action pending" date 3-10-2014. does that mean when it will be release or get ddd? I hear word "freeze' and letter all over the boards.. thanks for input..
  • I also have two 570 3-10-14 on minis that the release date
  • Sorry typo and i hve cycle code 20140801
  • Did anyone get an actual letter w code 570? or a actual refund w even w code 570
  • penibio not long last year I got my return in 8 days
  • softeyes77 I have the exact same as you I have zeros by my 570s
  • carboxygrp last year I did in 8 days I got my refund this year its been almost one month
  • @eeyorelover1069 have you had any updates?????
  • @ sugarplums4life8 i was told I'll be getting a letter in the mail nothing yet
  • i also have 20140805 cycle date With one 570  altho i have 3-10-2014 aswell next to my cycle date at the top i have a 150 ---return recieved code and 806 with holdings Ect // now what is disturbing is LAST YEAR I FILED JAN 31 accepted feb 2nd or so DID NOT RECIEVE MY REFUND UNTIL  AUGUST 2nd 2013 paper check // what i do know is 1: the date march 10th is when "further account action pending" 570 freeze code will have a real person review your return then you More than likely will recieve a dreaded 971-letter issued  my WMR has not said anything other than the generic "refund processing a date will be issued when avail" but just know the "cycle Date" or code is Only when they will review the return because it is frozen no DDD  the account Transcript is updated more than WMR thats the reps way of leaving "notations" in your personal "account" itll be anothet 7-10 days after cycle date before you know what they decided to do, ive went through this thr Last 3 years.
  • The Last "REP" i spoke to told me i should "know something" on or before march 7th --where he got that date I have the slightest clue, he said that he did show it was in the "review department" and in " most cases" it can be "fixed" internally without US having to do Anything// only problem i have is that march 10th is the date on my transcript i will be calling back on March 7th just because I do not want to wait Until August again to Recieve my refund and yes I too was an early Filer accepted jan 24 "the test batch" and because of this " test batch" We are all Frozen same Error codes cycle dates n generic messages but im willing to bet after march 10th or 3rd for the others youll see a 971-letter issued on your transcript i did the Past 3 years! Its a bunch of BS if you ask me!!!
  • Nothing new here,, same
I also have cycle date of 20140801 I also have code 570 on my transcripts. I have read online that , that might mean the irs needs more info. But I was Alain told since I filed real early, that my return was part of the test run group.& we all got that code because the test group didn't go as good as planned. & not to worry. But idk, any ideas? Does anyone have the 570 code aswell? Thanks
  • Yea most of us on this thread has a 570... and i have no reason for them to neec more info from me... its crazy...
  • @sugarplum i looked at my return transcripts from last year and just about everything is exactly the same except the amounts. I am too thinking the 570 will go away once they issue refund. I looked at my sons for this year and if following i amlooking at it all then hopefully we will get our refunds soon like this week. Ty
  • @eeyorelover1069 i compared all of mine.... and i was thinkn the same thing... nice to know someone is one the same logical page as me...ty
  • Ty we will see. Come this week we will see
  • Let's all hope :)
  • I hope so what does it mean if it has -3456 bye your money ???
  • It's suppose to mean that it is a credit s.fagain
  • credit is what I getting the money or not
  • Yes that's suppose to be the refund amount ^^^
  • ok that's what  seen but I don't have no bars are nothing and I got 20140801 and stay a refund date will be avaible on my transcript
  • I mean my transcript has that number and  that were I seen that - bye my money I was concerned
  • The first representative informed me that all those who filed before the tax season opened caused the system to overload and those taxes would take longer to be processed because they were coming in batches along with the taxes processed each day. I have been told many different things about the 570 code but there is a zero amount in that column and I have not received a letter from the irs or a code to call them so fingers crossed that we will all get our refunds this week.
  • Update for me... still no bars and its 2/19...
  • bars dissapeared 2/14 5 days ago....
  • Im praying we update this weekend with a ddd od 2/28 in Jesus name... because our money is being help for no reason... and it will be released to us..
  • same here, no bars, 507 code
  • tonya i wished taxpayers could be better informed by the irs....!!
  • It's nerve wrecking and unfair. I know a lot of people who just filed and got their refunds in 5 days. I hope they are ready for their systems to be overloaded again when we flood them with these calls on Friday if they are still holding our money.
  • Why hasn't where my refund updated yet?
  • This ishh is so freakin annoying.  They take taxes out your check every two weeks with ease and no issues. Now it's time to give me my money back it's a a freaken hassle ....
  • I got my transcripts and a cycle posted that says 20140701 but recieved april15 2014 dnt understand all this and then irs says im being reviewed but have no error or anything on transcript can anyone help
  • look at ur account transcript wat date is that
  • i agree with u @kathianatitus.... im so fed up... i dreaded checkn wmr this mornin wth is going on
  • I got tax return transcript but im not understanding how to read them
  • what is your cycle date should be a number like 20140803 or something of that nature.....and do you have a code of 846?
  • Basically the cycle codes are a day earlier than the WMR DD date......because this gives the IRS a one day to get the funds to our banks/cards/etc.   I found the below info on IRS website.....01 is THURSDAY not FRIDAY.....thus 20140801 is 2/20/14.....which makes sense....cuz IRS DD date is 2/21, and they give an extra date for DD to go to banks/cards etc. This is the reason most are getting their money a day early......cuz it usually doesnt take a full day to process to our banks.

The word "Cycle" is used two different ways within Submission Processing.

Cycle can be used as a "daily counter" , usually of non-holiday Monday through Friday days, from a start date through a stop date.

Cycle can also be used to refer to a week, which is usually designated by a cycle number.

Note:

Effective January 2012, the Campus Production Cycles changed to begin on a Thursday and end on a Wednesday.
  • apoca...do u have codes of 570 or 846?
  • I dont have any codes
  • Look at ur account transcript not return
  • I didnt get an account one
  • Guess I ordered the wrong one
  • Create an account on the IRS website link after u click Transcripts link....then once u create an account try to click on federal tax 2013 then account or return transcript....if u can do that u should see the codes on there
  • that was the download transcript online option
  • @ sugarplums4life8 this is what my account transcript is saying give me your opinion if that is similar to yours please:

CODE   explaniation of trans            cycle         date             amount
    150         tax return filed                   20140801  3-10-2014   $0.00
    806         w2                                                       4/15/2014    -$XXXXX
    766         credit to account                                 4/15/2014   -$XXXXX
    768         EIC                                                      4/15/2014   -$XXXXX
    570         Additional account action pending       3/10/2014   $0.00

But then at the top of the page it states ---ANY MINUS SIGN SHOWN BELOW SIGNIFIES A CREDIT AMOUNT---

this is not what i am understanding because they look almost identical to my transcripts from last year.
  • Mine has the exact same thing!
  • @Leishakw have you found out anything about your status though. I just called the IRS and basically got no where so i am trying them once again and see what answer i get this time.
  • Mine says the same thing
  • Mines say the same thing also
  • @eeyorelover1069 yes exactly the same except i have amounts in the 806>766>768 if add them i get my refund amount of 5520
  • @sugarplum4life8  I have amounts on 806-766-766-768 too and they all add to my refund amount do you ahve the 570 code with 0 on it too. I also found a way to see if you refund when for dd. If you used Turbo Tax you can actually see if the lending bank has gotten the moneies yet,since the WMR may be in a glitch. https://cisc.sbtpg.com/index.aspx go there and check regularly for your refund.
  • @eeyorelover1069 yes the 570 has zeros... the part that says any minus sign below signifies  a credit means wat they owe u
  • yeap i know about tge sbtpg im not gone check until tomar
  • @sugarplums4life8 and all this is what i jsut ran across form a differetn site I am hoping that this may help all of us out..

this came form the same person on both post BTW

Hey I got this from the 1121 group on fb so I just wanted to share bc my son has this code on wmr: I have some GREAT NEWS. To clear
    up any madness and frustration I finally got a answer........ okay I called after seeing everyone posting different stories. So I got
     a super nice lady I talked to for over a hour and she explained everything n I mean everything. .... okay so those of you who was
    told theres a letter n wait 60 days or under review was a LIE. This is what happened. On feb 6th. Batch number 0601 got pushed through
     the processing by the computer there are 3 steps to processing returns there is a check computer check n a validation before getting
    approved we all skipped the validation process and was pulled for manual validation which takes up to 21days because its a human checkin
    to make sure there are no errors. The glitch was on the 7th and that caused us to have our refunds frozen til they get thru the validation
     we will all get approved the same time unless theres more info needed and its sent to a reviewer for additional documents needed and u will
     reveive a letter after the 21days. Our 21 days is up on the 21st she said that our jan 31 date is our acceptance date that hasnt changed.
    If we do not see a ddd date for the 21st or 24th to expect a letter. Or call and they will tell you exactly what u need. Our error code used to
     mean manual review in process and allow 60 days to review bla bla bla but that was the other glitch the system has as well. Us early filers
    were guinea pigs to the new system and we arenthe reason they found the glitch to begin with. There were a large number that GOT lucky and
    received there money and the irs couldn't stop it in time. Ours was in the second phase wen the irs put a P Freeze on our batch to finish the
     process manually. And this year the validation is done manually now because of identity theft Now to all of us who see 2/24 on our transcript
     she said that os the refund date and the posting date that they have to b done by. So if we do not receive a update on wmr or ddd in accounts
     to call the 24th and they will tell you the next step you have to take. She was very pleasant. She looked in the computer and she said mine is
     processing still and we all have the same code which was just put there to let the rep know we are the batch that got 1121 codes it is a code
    for a 60 day review but not in our case. So fyi those of u who were told about a letter there is no letter they cant send one out til after the
     21 day date because its still validating. I hope this helps. Im at ease. So we should have our refunds by the 24th unless theres a problem. Irs
     reps were told not to look up info until 21days and were told to give us a get by story because all were not aware of the p freeze 1121 cause
     they thought it would b fixed but nope they took that computer software out of the process. Until the bugs are fixed and they cant fix it in the
     busiest time of year

mahlikstevenson   6 days ago
    @sam CONGRATS!!!!! dont worry about wmr i heard a lot of people saying they received there money with no wmr update! hope you get it soon.
  • @eeyorelover1069 yea thats for those ppl with the code 1121 im glad we dont have that code cuz its a 60 day hold... we will get updated this weekend... for ddd of next week.. i have faith in God not irs,.. that wat is ours God will restore unto us
  • I have a 570 & 971 code, I called the tax advocate and was advised I'm under 45 day review, but they could not say for what
  • We only have a 5700 which means its frozen because of they stupidity.... also you guys no update on wmr still no bars for me and transcripts still the same
  • typo 570
  • Hey, same boat as you guys.  Accepted on the 5th, 20140801 cycle.  Have the 570 code with $0. Still says processing.  Not sure why I'd be on hold.
  • i have the same issue with code 570 irs said there`s a hold and they`ll be sending on a letter will take about 2weeks
  • well irs told me i have no errors and i didnt need to take further action on the 570
  • Quick question, those of us with cycle 20140801 that's today right? So does that mean deposits will start tonight? Or am I understanding things wrong?
  • It means today, but WMR will give u a date of 2/21 to give the banks some leeway....most probably u will get it by 5pm today, if not, for sure tomorrow.....pending you have no issues etc..........I'm in the same boat.....waiting for Santa Barbara to receive the funds........the people with the cycle code the day before ours which was yesterday, started getting their funds at Santa Barbara around 3pmish......this of course if u deducted the TT cost for your taxes.....keep me updated and I will do the same Christina....seems like were in the same boat
  • @Mblsu23 thank you for that info.& indeed I will. I've waited this long, what's one more day right? Lol
  • sugarplum4life8 any updates??
  • I hear ya.....I'm pretty sure we will get it today though.......I'm assuming you have a 846 code on your transcripts?
  • and did u have TT deduct your fees from your tax return?
  • I have codes 150,806,570 ( in that order) & yes I had TT deduct my fees
  • I was told by irs there is no issue with my refund. But I haven't been able to view my transcripts since I ordered them. So I can see if they have changed
  • 570 is a freeze...not  necessarily on your end though....long story....check out 570 code on this site for your explanation.......u want a 846 code which means refund issued.
  • Yes I was explained about the 570 freeze. It just means my refund needed to be manually approved. Mine was part of the early filers that overloaded the system. No letter will be sent. A refund will be issued is what the agent told me. She also told me not to beleive everything I read online lol that if I was issued a cycle date, I will get my refund. & the 846 code is issued after the refund is sent. 570 changes to 846
  • Exactly
  • i am here with the rest of you....typically not OCD, but this is ridiculous. I have never had to wait so long
  • i have the same codes... but by my cycle 20140803 it has date 3-10-2014 and than amount.. 0.00   anyone else have that?
  • Anything yet @mblsu23
  • Ive been accepted since 29th irs told me I was being reviewd n my 21 days r not up yet tom 21st will be my days but on tt says I shud hve my funds by the20th ha nothing n my bars r gone in my wmr so idk what to think n irs lady was rude
  • I have the 570 code also, and I have this cycle date, when I called today, which I had already called and was told everything was ok, but called back today and was told review also, but had been told no errors or anything wrong, that I have to wait 45 days now. But never received a letter or anything, I've been getting the run around, I have the 570 with $0.00 next to it, and the same cycle code, so I don't know why everyone is being told different things :/
  • Yup.....my funds got sent to TT's bank Santa Barbara......now Im waiting for them to send funds to my personal bank......probably overnight....when I wake up, I should be good...will let u know.....what about you Christina?
  • How.do i contact anyone at the irs...i just get the automated which isn't help.

I
  • @msblsu23 did u have 846 on ur transcript... did WMR update to the 21st for you?
  • Nothing yet for me but I told myself I wouldn't check Santa Barbra until midnight lol
    Just a question are u in Cali @mblsu23?
  • Same here. My bars disappeared on 2/14
  • I'm in Florida......funds got sent to Santa Barbara around 4pm-5pm. But haven't got funds in my personal bank just yet. Santa Barbara's update stated it would be sent on 2/20 to my bank.....but not yet......I'm thinking this: Since I get a direct deposit from my work every two weeks....they too deposit it on every Friday.....however, it actually hits my bank account every Friday at 3am Eastern time......So, I'm hoping my refund will hit my bank in about 2 1/2 hours or so.  I believe Santa Barbara updates twice a day (could be wrong....I understand they say as soon as they get it from IRS, but from what I've seen on all blogs, it appears they update their site once in the 8am morning sometime and once around 4pm-5pm each day).....just from observing....not quite positive about that. Let me know Christina and I will do the same...Goodluck
  • Yes, I have 846 code on my transcript and yes WMR updated from processing to approve to the DD date of the 21st several days ago.......It is still on that 2nd bar....but that is irrelevant, cuz most get their dd funds in their bank before WMR updates to the 3rd sent bar anyways......hope this helps
  • what codes do you have?  OH...and my cycle code was 20140801 which is actually 2/20
  • beautifulxadriau not sure if that is a good thing.,.,.,meaning bars disappearing,.,,,dunno sorry
  • They have been like that since 02/14 and the guy I got at IRS said that SOMETIMES that means they are updating their systems, I've googled it and everyone has different reasons why.
  • Well.....I would think it's either a system glitch of sorts cuz they have been having many of them, or a freeze on their end if you filed in Jan, or a freeze for offset purposes......but either way, I would think it would def be a delay in receiving any potential funds.....grant it....i dont really know...just guesses of sorts.....try going to the IRS website and click on transcripts and online transcripts and create an account then try downloading your account transcript....if u can, see what codes are on them along with cycle codes
  • I have a cycle "code" of 20140801.
    Pulled my transcript and have 570 at the bottom of it. Some one above said that the IRS lady told her that if you  were issued a cycle code then you were getting a refund. Its all over the date of my cycle code so i should be seeing some kind of moment here lol. I filed back on January(25th) thinking id get it in and done and be good to go as soon as they started processing, haha obviously not. Any advice?
  • yup it looks like yours was one of the manual review screw up on their end......u should hopefully see a 846 code updated in the very near future, I would think....goodluck
  • So there is something that messed up on there end causing these delays? But based on the info i have I should still be getting my refund right?
  • not until you get a 846 code on your tax transcript.
  • I was getting a bit lost in all the replies, so i created a more specific thread https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2276167-who-else-is-tc-20140801-with-two-570-s-no-refund-yet?event=new_question
  • I have a code 570 w action pending 0.00.does  everyone have this same message?
  • IM in the same boat cycle code 20140801 I checked wrm the day before my deposit date and had a code 1121 and to call irs. I did waited 40 minutes. The lady was rude asked me like ten verification questions then told me I just have to wait and if there's a problem they will send me a letter. So I wasn't happy with that and pulled my transcripts witch now have the 570 code. I to was excepted early through turbo tax on 1/27. I'm super annoyed. Deposit day was today. The lady at irs said don't expect a deposit. It could take up to two weeks for it to be reviewed. Just don't understand how they can approve you and give you a deposit date then decide to pull it back?
  • I called again. irs says its just reviewe due to early filiers.. she said mine is ok and no issues YET..lol just to check back next week again.
  • 20140801 DD date is 02/21/2014 or 02/24/2014
  • 2/21
  • Same as all of you. 570 code and waiting :(
  • Its a R Freeze
  • Its up for review  3-10-2014 , If its not approved by then
  • Did anyone call the irs today?? What did they say?? I been at work all day.. any new updates I have two 570 codes now with 3/10/14 by them anyone knows what this means???
  • Its a R Freeze , Early filers have seen this the most .... 570  R Freeze code , some people have said its due to incomplete info and or missing info " Additional income, Schooling or OVERUSED EIN#  ETC.
    But mainly just under the Microscope doesn,t always pay to be 1st
  • I spoke with IRS they said nothing is wrong and if DD is not received by Monday @ 10am call back and they will go more into the file
  • I never had a date yet I'm only able to read my transcript my wmr says still processing and been saying it for about 2 weeks now..
  • 570 Sorry
  • Early filer here with a 570 code.. NO idea why. It does have a zero.. it does say action pending
  • i have 570 code with nothing below it.   calle irs 2 hours ago and the lady said they would be mailing out a letter on monday indicating what the holdup was..  i thought this case was only if you had a 971 below the 570?  the lady told me she could not give any insight as to why this was happening..  what gives?
  • @evaneff I have the exact same thing on my transcript and my 21 days were up on Saturday.  I will be calling the IRS on Monday to see what in the world is going on.  I'm praying that this matter get sorted out rather quickly........I will be praying for everyone else as well. Take care:)
  • Any new updates?
  • I guess everyone has given up on this year or either receive there refund.. no new updates.. Me personally I'm tired of calling the irs getting the run around.. I guess its just the waiting game..
  • I think everyone gave up.. so frustrating.. Hoping tomorrow is different.
  • No I'm here still just have nothin new to add. Wish I did I will keep people updated. It just gets so frustrating when nothing Changes. You are not alone
  • Anyone that had 570 with 2-24 date get an update?
  • woke up with a 971 (notice issued) with a date of 3-17-14.  I expect its a letter stating there is a delay.
  • nothing new here,,,same
  • Nothing new on my end. I was told I needed to file my 2007 return. Smh & once they receive it, they'll issue my 2013 refund. Just a stale tactic if u ask me. But I did it. Now I'm waiting. I had cycle 20140801 & 570 code
  • Got my letter from the IRS today saying they needed to verify my income reported and amount of federal taxes paid in .. It also says it is being manually reviewed that they apologize and pretty much not to feel bullied it is a random selection, that my refund will be released within 60 days and if I do not receive it by then or they have not contacted me by mail or phone to call them on or after the 60th day of the letter being sent ...  SMH
  • Nothing new on my end
  • I have cycle date of 20141004 but I also have codes 150 806 766 570& 768...in that order help me..
Could someone tell me how they contact the s and actually talk to a live person? I have been waiting for 25days now...have the same codes i see on this site from everyone else.
    800 829 1040  1 then 3 I believe
      Its from your cycle code 20140801 which should have paid today , They are on hold all 570 is a hard freeze from the IRS
      • cycle code 20140801 is actually tonight.. when it cycles tonight you should have some kind of action on your account tomorrow.. hopefully code 846 refund issued..mine is 20140803 which is Monday..
      • 01-sat, 02,sun,03,monday..etc..etc..
      • jaynysnoopy3 I hope this true!! When did you hear this??
      • 20140803 Is week 8 which is this week coming up. I worked at the IRS for 2 years in collections so I know what it means. you will def see something this upcoming week.. don't worry
      • jaynysnoopy....what does the 570 really mean?
      • hey jaynysnoopy I have codes 150, 806, 766,766,570,570 and a cycle code of 20140801. what does that mean. HELP!!!!!!
      • the 570 can mean a number of things.  I believe they are just backed up. Some people had 1121 issues too.  the 570 date is just a date that the 570 will automatically reverse itself with a 571 if nothing has been done on your account by then. But in most cases the cycle date is when your return will cycle through the system and be updated hopefully with the refund issued.  if there is anything else wrong you will also know then too.
      • @jaynysnoopy3....thank you
      • @fantas.. Your codes are normal,, the 766 I believe are credits you claimed.  I also have 2 570's at the end.  your cycle is 20140801 which is tonights cycle.  You should see something by Monday if not tomorrow.  Keep us updated
      • mine is 20140803 which is Mondays nights cycle.  ill keep everyone posted too.  a lot of people say their issue and disappear probably cause they got their money and don't come back to update us..lol
      • just so everyone knows cycle date means year-2014, week-08, day-03 as example 20140803. we are coming into week 08 this week starting tonight.  01-sat,02-sun,03-mon and so fourth.. hope this helps
      • Im glad I've found this page because i am also 20140801 with two 570s i'll post back with an update for sure i need a shoulder or two to lean on its just so many of us wow but im still not sure why we have to have two:'(
      • Thanks jaynysnoopy3 you gave me hope!!!!!
      • I hope he is right..
      • Thanks jaynysnoopy! I hope ur right! U give me a glimmer of hope:-)
      • 20140801 cycle nothing different this morning.  Always kicks me out when trying to view my transcripts online.  I reviceived 1121 error.  Was told 570 usually ends up showing up after that.
      • Nothing on the wrm this morning you guys still the same processing song I'll keep you informed
      • @jaynysnoopy3 my cycle code is 20140801 and I have 570 with date 3-10-2014 .... no update/difference last night... still the generic 152 topic on WMR and account transcript is still the same with the 570 ... no 846 :( ... I've been waiting since 1/28
      • i don't recall ever having the 1121 error tho
      • I found this in the IRS manual..  see below.  Reading this correctly it looks like those of us in week 08 cycle should see something on Monday. cycle 201408 will show up on the IRS system on 2-24-14 which is Monday.. we shall see
      • Exhibit 3.30.123-4  
        2014 IDRS On-Line Input

IDRS On-Line Input

Cycle Number    Posted Trans. Appears on IDRS MONDAY            Assessment date

201404 01/23/2014                                                 01/27/2014                         02/10/2014
        201405 01/29/2014                                                 02/03/2014                         02/17/2014
        201406 02/05/2014                                                 02/10/2014                         02/24/2014
        201407 02/12/2014                                                 02/17/2014                         03/03/2014
        201408 02/19/2014                                                 02/24/2014                         03/10/2014
        201409 02/26/2014                                                 03/07/2014                         03/17/2014
        201410 03/05/2014                                                 03/10/2014                         03/24/2014
        201411 03/12/2014 03/17/2014 03/31/2014
        201412 03/19/2014 03/24/2014 04/07/2014
        201413 03/26/2014 03/31/2014 04/14/2014
        201414 04/02/2014 04/07/2014 04/21/2014
        201415 04/09/2014 04/14/2014 04/28/2014
        201416 04/16/2014 04/21/2014 05/05/2014
        201417 04/23/2014 04/28/2014 05/12/2014
        201418 04/30/2014 05/05/2014 05/19/2014
        201419 05/07/2014 05/12/2014 05/26/2014
        201420 05/14/2014 05/19/2014 06/02/2014
        201421 05/21/2014 05/26/2014 06/09/2014
        201422 05/28/2014 06/02/2014 06/16/2014
        201423 06/04/2014 06/09/2014 06/23/2014
        201424 06/11/2014 06/16/2014 06/30/2014
        201425 06/18/2014 06/23/2014 07/07/2014
        201426 06/25/2014 06/30/2014 07/14/2014
        201427 07/02/2014 07/07/2014 07/21/2014
        201428 07/09/2014 07/14/2014 07/28/2014
        201429 07/16/2014 07/21/2014 08/04/2014
        201430 07/23/2014 07/28/2014 08/11/2014
        201431 07/30/2017 08/04/2014 08/18/2014
        201432 08/06/2014 08/11/2014 08/25/2014
        201433 08/13/2014 08/18/2014 09/01/2014
        201434 08/20/2014 08/25/2014 09/08/2014
        201435 08/27/2014 09/01/2014 09/15/2014
        201436 09/03/2014 09/08/2014 09/22/2014
        201437 09/10/2014 09/15/2014 09/29/2014
        201438 09/17/2014 09/22/2014 10/06/2014
        201439 09/24/2014 09/29/2014 10/13/2014
        201440 10/01/2014 10/06/2014 10/20/2014
        201441 10/08/2014 10/13/2014 10/27/2014
        201442 10/15/2014 10/20/2014 11/03/2014
        201443 10/22/2014 10/27/2014 11/10/2014
        201444 10/29/2014 11/03/2014 11/17/2014
        201445 11/05/2014 11/10/2014 11/24/2014
        201446 11/12/2014 11/17/2014 12/01/2014
        201447 11/19/2014 11/24/2014 12/08/2014
        201448 11/26/2014 12/01/2014 12/15/2014
        201449 12/03/2014 12/08/2017 12/22/2014
        201450 12/10/2014 12/15/2014 12/29/2014
        201451 12/17/2014 12/22/2014 01/05/2015
        201452 12/24/2014 12/29/2014 01/12/2015
        201453 12/31/2014 12/29/2014 01/19/2015
        * Cutoff for release of Transactions from the Quality Review File. The time spent in quality review (0-2 days) varies depending on local campus procedures.  
        ** IMF IDRS transactions that are released Thursday-Tuesday and are eligible for daily updates may appear sooner. Most accounts on IDRS are not eligible for daily posting.
      • 3.30.123.4.9  (01-01-2014)
        IMF Daily Processing

1.IMF processing will be daily except on weekends. Some transactions post to IMF on a daily basis as opposed to during the weekly cycle.

2. IMF Cycle Date is a daily cycle designated by an eight digit number indicating the year, the two digit cycle number and the two digit number indicating the day of the week (YYYYWWDD). The following values for DD are defined:

A.01 = Friday

B.02 = Monday

C.03 = Tuesday

D.04 = Wednesday

E.05 = Thursday

Note:

This date is the equivalent of the Cycle Date in IDRS and reflects the date the transaction is posted by IMF. See Exhibit 3.30.123-2, Enterprise Computing Center - MTB Posting Cycle Calendar
      • @jaynysnoopy3 I have a cycle date for 20140803 in I have no bars on WMR in I was able to order in see my transcript but now irs says my information is wrong but I no 100% that it's rite and I don't have any codes do you think I would see some soon??
      • @porsh. I have same cycle of 20140803.  Lets check tomorrow and see if anything changed.  I think it will for some people.
      • @Jaynysnoopy3 so do I . My 21st day will actually be on this coming Tuesday, so we must wait & see.
        It's strange that we all are pretty experiencing the same thing with the "570" code.
        I'm praying that we can all put this behind us soon!!!
        It's strange that we all are pretty much experiencing the same thing with the "570" code.
      • Any new updates?
      • still same as of this morning..:(
      • Me too!
        Currently on hold waiting to speak to a rep since 2day is my 21st day. Although, I spoke with someone yesterday from irs, I just want to see if their stories match or like the with other forums are saying they just trying to buy time with issuing our refunds.
        At least I know they are hundreds in the same predicament like we are.
      • Just hit off the phone with irs & they mailed me out a Letter CP058
        Yay meeeeee!!
      • What is a CP058?@MrsStubbs!
      • Yes @porshanelvis
      • What a CP058?
      • found this interesting.. From IRS manual. if any of you have a 971 scroll down to reminder.  

21.4.1.3  (04-18-2013)
        Refund Inquiry Response Procedures

1.When responding to a refund inquiry for a federal tax return you need to know the following information:

•Was the return filed electronically or on paper?

•When was the return filed?

Note:

If taxpayer is calling regarding their state refund, refer to http://serp.enterprise.irs.gov/databases/who-where.dr/state_tax_info.htm for the appropriate state agency number.

2.To respond to taxpayer inquiries, first you must determine if processing time frames have been met. Use the following table to determine normal refund return processing time frames. DO NOT conduct any refund research prior to the end of these time frames unless conditions in (3) below exist.

Return Type

Processing Time Frame

Paper refund return  

•6-8 weeks for normal processing

•For returns claiming the Adoption Credit, if returns are selected for Exam, the time frame is approximately 14 weeks. If after 8 weeks research indicates the return was selected, inform the taxpayer that the return was selected for further review and that we will either contact them, or the refund/credit will be issued within the 14 week period.

•For Injured Spouse returns see IRM 21.4.6.5.3, Injured Spouse Inquiries, for additional information.

e-file refund return  3 weeks (from the date the taxpayer received acknowledgement that the return was accepted by IRS)
        1040X return (see (4) below for amended return information through IRS automation) up to 12 weeks

Note:

The time frames in the above table reflect the normal processing time frames. These may be temporarily extended via Servicewide Electronic Research Program (SERP) Alerts due to processing issues.

Note:

If taxpayer filed a Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), with their return, see IRM 3.21.263.7.2, Inquiries Regarding Status of Application.

Note:

Customer Account Data Engine (CADE) will have little impact on processing time frames. Use the above chart for all returns processed through CADE.

Reminder:

If the account has a TC 971, AC 052 posted, normal processing time will increase by two cycles as this action causes the return to re-sequence for two cycles. If the account has a TC 971, AC 152 posted, normal processing time will increase by one cycle as this action causes the return to re-sequence for one cycle. If the taxpayer asks why the processing time was increased tell them the return was randomly selected for additional review. Do not mention IVO (previously AMTAP), CI, etc.

Note:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

3.If you determine the time frames shown above have not been met, ask the taxpayer if they've checked on the status of the refund by using one of the IRS automated systems, Where's My Refund on IRS.gov, our free mobile application IRS2Go (English and Spanish) for smart phones, or the Refund Hot Line. Use the table below to determine your call resolution actions.

If taxpayer's response is

Then

No

1.Provide the taxpayer with information about our automated refund applications:

•Where’s My Refund? on IRS.gov, now includes a “refund status tracker bar” that will show you which processing status your return is in:

A.Return Received – no projected refund date is given

B.Refund Approved – the refund date depending on direct deposit or paper check mailing is provided

C.Refund Sent – informs the taxpayer of the date the refund was transmitted to the financial institution, or the date a paper check was mailed

•IRS2Go (English and Spanish, our free mobile application for smart phones

•Refund Hotline - 1-800-829-1954 - toll free assistors provide only if the taxpayer does not have access to a computer or the internet.

2.Advise the taxpayer that the best way to get the most current information about their refund is through the automated systems. They are fast, accurate and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer or smart phone with internet access, AND the information provided is specific to each taxpayer who uses the tool. Also remind them that by using the automated systems, they would not have to wait on hold to speak to an assistor.

3.If the taxpayer does not object, route them out to the automated Refund Hot line, transfer extension 90278 (Spanish 90279).

4.See the note directly below this table if the taxpayer declines to be routed to the automated refund hot line.

Yes, and they received a response saying “We received your tax return and it is being processed”, or "Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on...."  

1. DO NOT Access their Account or complete any research.

2.Advise the taxpayer that you are unable to provide any additional information than the information already provided by the automated system.

3.Advise the taxpayer that the best way to get the most current information about their refund is through the automated systems. They are fast, accurate and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer or smart phone with internet access, AND the information provided is specific to each taxpayer who uses the tool. Also remind them that by using the automated systems, they would not have to wait on hold to speak to an assistor.

4.Ask the taxpayer if they have any additional questions. If not, then thank them for calling and end the call.

Yes, and they originally received a response saying “We received your tax return and it is being processed”, or "Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on....", but now the automated system returns a message indicating "no data is available"  Tell the taxpayer:

1.The initial message is still accurate, we received your return, and it is being processed.

2.The tool is updated no more than once a day – usually overnight.

3.They should wait and check the tool again tomorrow.

Yes, and the taxpayer provides a 4 digit reference number that they got on one of the automated systems

1.Authenticate the taxpayer's identity and conduct account research to assist the taxpayer. See IRM 21.4.1.5, Internet Refund Fact of Filing, for further guidance, and Exhibit 21.4.1-4, Internet Refund Fact of Filing Reference Codes, for a list of the most common reference codes.

Yes, and the taxpayer was informed by the automated application that a change occurred to the refund amount for which the taxpayer needs additional information or the taxpayer was provided with a call back number and 3 digit extension  

1.Authenticate the taxpayer’s identity and conduct account research to assist the taxpayer. See IRM 21.4.1.4.1, Refund Not Sent or Amount Differs, for additional information.

Yes, but the automated application "cannot provide any information" and it has been more than 24 hours since the taxpayer received acknowledgement of their e-filed return  

1.Authenticate the taxpayer’s identity and conduct minimal account research (e.g., CC FFINQ or CC REINF) to verify that the taxpayer is accurately inputting their information to gain access to the automated system.

Note:

If the taxpayer insists that you check their account:

•Authenticate the taxpayer’s identity

•Access Command Code (CC) FFINQ to determine if we have received the tax return. Even if there are indicators on CC FFINQ regarding an account issue, DO NOT provide any information other than the fact that we have the return and it is being processed, or

•If there is no data on CC FFINQ, access CC REINF to determine if a refund has been scheduled to be issued. Using the "REF CHK SCHEDULED" field, advise the taxpayer that if they have not received their direct deposit in 5 calendar days from this date (transmission date), to contact their bank. If the taxpayer has not received their paper check within 28 calendar days from this date (mailing date), advise the taxpayer to contact IRS. DO NOT provide any additional information other than this.

• Again, emphasize that the best way to get the most current information about their refund is through the automated systems listed. They are fast, accurate and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer or smart phone with internet access, AND the information provided is specific to each taxpayer who uses the tool. Also remind them that by using the automated systems, they would not have to wait on hold to speak to an assistor.

If the taxpayer has other, non-refund related issues, after authenticating the taxpayer’s identity, conduct the necessary account research and provide assistance according to the applicable IRM procedures.

Caution:

Remember, Where's My Refund cannot provide any information on Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

.
      • Here is a List of CP letters and what they are about.  There is no Cp058 so not sure what that is.
        http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Understanding-Your-IRS-Notice-or-Letter
      • nothing new here,,same
      • I got the same exact letter @blake.  Strange part is, I have no 971 on my transcript.  The two 570s are still there though.  Also, my employer said no contact has been made by the IRS to verify my income. For what it's worth, Tax Girl at Forbes did report on this very issue after many people (including myself) emailed her for help: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2014/03/01/delayed-tax-refunds-tc-570-and-an-important-distinction/

Lastly, I found this post dated 2/22, on Facebook, from a poster named Shayla McWillis:
        "We all have to wait it out and see. Others (sic) info is great but let's remember, every case is different. Many people I know received a 571/846 AFTER WMR updated and others updated AFTER they received $$$. All cases are different. I was told by a rep that 570 only (no 971) meant that we had been reprocessed and as long as there's no 971, then we have nothing to worry about, it would just take an extra 1-2 weeks from your acceptance date. If you show 2 570's that means yours took an extra 2 weeks and will fall off 6-7 days after the last code was received. If you receive a letter, than they MAY request further info from you. Don't get stressed if WMR doesn't update or you don't get codes 571 or 846. Just watch your bank accounts. This is the penalty for filing early and nothing more. Keep the faith! Our money is coming!!"
        https://www.facebook.com/igotmyrefund/posts/495132253929877

I'm scratching my head at this point.
      • Can u help me understand mines please cycle date 20141004 and codes 150 806 766 570 768????????
      The payment date was Friday the 21st if you had 570 hold you didn't get paid yet sorry it has to be reviewed
      • do you know why so many have this 570 code
      • I think it's because alot of us filed "early" and we filed within the tax bracket that was for the manual review......just have faith things will work out I  myself is in the same boat.  However, what I will say is that first thing Monday morning  I will be calling the IRS!
      • Any new updates?
      • I'm wondering the same thing. Everything is still the same :(
      • Im still the same..:(
      • Mines still the same

21.4.1.3  (04-18-2013)
        Refund Inquiry Response Procedures

•When was the return filed?

Note:

Return Type

Processing Time Frame

Paper refund return  

•6-8 weeks for normal processing

Note:

Note:

Note:

Reminder:

Note:

If taxpayer's response is

Then

No

Note:

•Authenticate the taxpayer’s identity

Caution:

.

?

? jaynysnoopy3  
        ? 2 minutes ago
         ? Reply
        Here is a List of CP letters and what they are about.  There is no Cp058 so not sure what that is.
      • my BF filed his and was accepted on the 2-7-2014. He had 1 bar on wmr till this morning, now just message still processing. He still has a * next to his transcript so cant see anything yet.  I hope he don't get the dreadful 570's.  Ill let you all know tomorrow..
      • nothing new here,, same
      • I got the same letter. This is a bunch of bs. I think they r buying time because the 21 days r up!!!
      Its and R freeze hold I have the full info on here somewhere it is a hard hold for missing info "however all of it may be there but you filed early 1/30-2/4 " If that is the case it will be ok and may be there Monday by 10am if not it is supposed to be reviewed by the IRS " It doesn,t always pay to be first .... " I had many people file the 12th 13th and 14th that got theres 2/21 or  2/22. The first filers always run into BS issues the the most looked over aswell as way late filers
      • I'm having the same issue I filed 2/2 & was accepted same day my WMR hasn't changed since except about 4days ago it stopped showing the progress bars & now just shows refund still being processed date will be provided when available. I was able to view and order my transcripts online & just as most of you I have the 570 additional account action pending with $0.00 but it seems like most of you are saying you have a cycle code of 20140801 & a march 10th date I have cycle code 20140705 & a date of march 3rd does anybody else have those? Just curious my 21days was not up till today so I'll have to wait till Monday to contact IRS.
      • With the 570 code they have up to 5 weeks to process your refund :( That's what I was today when I called...
      • I called and had a nice lady (lol) She explained to me this 570 is a hold on my account and if I haven,t received my refund within 45 days which is April 10th to call back and at that time they can transfer me to a specialist who can explain what reason they had for placing the hold. She also explained to me this happens every year asked me if I ever had this issue before "I have not" , So she told me she apologizes and knows  it is and inconvenience and made a record that I spoke with them today after the 21 days and notified me they have up to 45 days to let me know whats going on or send me the funds... YAY I filed early because I work alot and get this hold awesome I love it !
      • 45 days from today just in-case thats not clear

21.4.1.3  (04-18-2013)
        Refund Inquiry Response Procedures

•When was the return filed?

Note:

Return Type

Processing Time Frame

Paper refund return  

•6-8 weeks for normal processing

Note:

Note:

Note:

Reminder:

Note:

If taxpayer's response is

Then

No

Note:

•Authenticate the taxpayer’s identity

Caution:

.

?

? jaynysnoopy3  
        ? 2 minutes ago
         ? Reply
      • nothing new here,,same

Hi everyone! I am also in the same boat as you all waiting on an "outcome" I have codes, and two 570's, I was told I was under review, and then I got a cycle date of 20140803 on my transcript.... its the same m.o. as most of the post....and my transcript has 3/10/14 on it..... I did some research, and I think we are victims of "delay tactics". I just pulled an article regarding Tax refund delays and the debt ceiling and it is a VERY interesting read and it seems the most LOGICAL explanation for why most of us who have filed as always, with no big changes year to year are "all of the sudden" having issues.... click the link and read it.... the additional 2 weeks "release dates" actually makes a WHOLE LOTTA sense when you read this article, AND why the IRS can not give ANY of us definitive reasons or explanations, especially us, who have never had a problem!. Filed & Accepted 2/2.  :-) #hope this helps ease minds a bit, it helped me, cuz I need every cent back!!!! and needed it yesterday & have been getting the runaround from out wonderful government. #GodBless  http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/americans-face-delays-on-their-2014-tax-refund-schedule-dates-4...

• Section from an article on Forbes.com: MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE    It was a scenario that Secretary Jacob warned Congress about, noting that “the government experiences large net cash outflows in the month of February, due to tax refunds.” He also noted that 2014 would be an especially tough year for the concentrated volume of tax refunds “in the weeks after February 7 due to the delayed start of the tax filing season, which was caused by the government shutdown.”

So what would have happened to all of those tax refunds? They likely would have been held. Under the Tax Code, there’s no magic date for issuing refunds. While the Internal Revenue Service does their best to get refunds out for most taxpayers in 21 days (they claim that 9 of 10 taxpayers who e-file get refunds by that time), there’s no law that requires IRS to get refunds out in 21 days. Or 30 days. Or 100 days.

In fact, the only related statutory requirement can be found at 26 U.S. Code § 6611 (e)(1) which states:

If any overpayment of tax imposed by this title is refunded within 45 days after the last day prescribed for filing the return of such tax (determined without regard to any extension of time for filing the return) or, in the case of a return filed after such last date, is refunded within 45 days after the date the return is filed, no interest shall be allowed under subsection (a) on such overpayment.

In other words, the IRS has to pay you interest on a “late” refund but that interest doesn’t start ticking until 45 days after the return is filed. But there’s nothing that says IRS has to pay you by that time. They could, in theory, push it out for a bit – similar to what happened to taxpayers in North Carolina and in California in 2010. Realistically, I can’t imagine that happening on a federal level: it would be political suicide.

Of course, the cycle is such that funds will land in the Treasury eventually. Since the government doesn’t keep a stash of money under the mattress to pay tax refunds, it pays its obligations – including tax refunds – with new revenues from tax dollars and bond sales. Tax dollars are likely to hit in March and April though Jacob advised that the headroom for bond sales and other money that could be freed up is limited. By pushing the debt limit up temporarily, it gives the government some breathing room (we can borrow more money) until we hit the ceiling again.
      • nothing new here,,,same

I have a cycle code of 20140801 which should have paid Today 2/21/2014 or 2/24/2014 however I have the TC 570  R Freeze code , some people have said its due to incomplete info and or missing info " Additional income, Schooling or OVERUSED EIN#  ETC." I called the IRS today to see what is going on I filed on 1/31 and it has said processing ever since , I did get all my tax transcripts for this year THEY DON,T MATTER nor does it mean your getting the refund it just means it has been viewed and gone over. When the account transcript becomes available you can view everything going on its all coded there with a small reason and date next to it . Good Luck hopefully this helps you guys 

Cycle code = 2014 year 08 Week 01 Day   01-05 Fri-Thurs (No Saturday or Sunday given)

• let us know if you the refund. I have code 570 w date or 3-10-2014.. im way confuse too..
      • I will gladly, according to the IRS nothing is wrong and I should call back Monday after 10am if I do not receive DD and they will further go into my file
      • I have code 20140805. But I also have d 570 code. Do a bod know wat day that is. I'm thinking Thursday
      • @ymister..You should see something thurs hopefully
      • I hope so and thanks. I been waiting every since january29,2014
      • Any new updates?
      • Any updates or we are all in same boat
      • I have a 971 (notice sent) dated 3-17-14  on transcript today and still have 570's, but I also got transcript in mail today. not sure if that's what the 971 is..
      • You might be able to Google ...I'm still waiting too
      • I still can't login to see transcripts
      • When you call the IRS after the 21 days the IRS is asking for up to 45 additional days to process your refund if you have the 570 freeze
      • @blake  I have a cycle date of 2140803 (2/24) and two 570s with dates of (3/10).  I called this morning (2/26) to the IRS and was told I was under review for income verification and that a letter was mailed 2/24 (my cycle date).  I was told to wait 60 days from the mailing of the letter, and to contact them again if there was no movement on the IRS' part after 60 days.  I was also told there was nothing to do on my end.  The IRS needed to contact my employer.
      • I have other post here explaining the 570 freeze and what it is
      • This is from the IRS manual..just found it.. We are being reviewed...ughh

21.5.10.4.1.2  (03-16-2011)
        Examination Refund Hold Projects

1.A TC 810 or TC 570 indicates refunds are stopped/frozen. TC 810 or TC 570 is used if an examination of the taxpayer’s return is in process or the previous examination was not closed. If the taxpayer does not claim the same items on a subsequent return, the refund will be released in most cases.

Note:

Use Audit Information Management System (AIMS) status codes to determine how to respond to the taxpayer. Make sure you are researching AIMS on the tax period that is frozen.

2.If the refund is held by a TC 810, then a TC 811 will post in the same cycle to release the portion of the refund not related to EITC or the Adoption Credit. Once the Examination process is complete, a second TC 811 will post to release the EITC or the Adoption Credit portion of the refund, if applicable.

3.If TXMOD shows a TC 570 or TC 810 with open AIMS information, follow procedures below:

If

And

Then

The refund was stopped with TC 570 or TC 810 It has not been more than 30 days since the refund has been stopped Advise the taxpayer that he/she will be contacted within 30 days from date the refund was stopped. Do not prepare Form 4442, Inquiry Referral. Do not refer the calls to Campus Examination.  
        The refund was stopped with TC 570 or TC 810 It has been more than 30 days since the refund was stopped Refer to Exhibit 21.5.10-2, AIMS Status Code Guide Correspondence Exam
      • nothing new here,,same
      • Just got off the phone with 2 different IRS reps, one said half with 2 570s,will A: have 571 release code with 846. Should have a did by next weds. And B the IRS is waiting for people who owe taxes to pay them so they can pay us. It gives us hope.
      • What about those with just one 570 code?
      • Did they tell you why you have a 570 code?
      • Not sure for ones with one 570, they said 570 is so they can catch up, I was an early filer, accepted 1/26, caught in the system glitch.
      • I found this post dated 2/22, on Facebook, from a poster named Shayla McWillis:

Not sure if this is true or not?  Tax Girl at Forbes has an article on this issue as well: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2014/03/01/delayed-tax-refunds-tc-570-and-an-important-distinction/
      • Anyone has update w 570 code w 3-10-14 date